A FREE online webinar on 20 January 2022 (5:00 PM Cairo time)
- What is clinical research?
- Why clinical research is important?
- Impact of clinical research on the world
- Career pathway in clinical research
- Dr. Negida’s clinical research experience from 2014 till now
- Overview of Dr. Negida’s courses
- How to join Dr. Negida’s courses and make the most benefit
- What is new in 2022?
- How to work with Dr. Negida’s team (MRGE)
- Open time for Questions and Answers
5-weeks of training, it includes:
- C1: Introduction to clinical research methodology
- C2: Medical statistics on SPSS
- C3: Sample size calculation
- C4: How to write and publish research
- C5: Systematic review and meta-analysis
After the course, participants keep access to the recorded videos for revision and can directly communicate with Dr. Negida through the online platform for mentoring and advice. Participants who complete the 5 modules are added to Dr. Negida’s private research group and work directly with him.
The course starts on Thursday (3rd of February 2022), at 5:00 PM Cairo time.
- Live training = 16 lectures
- 1 lecture = 3 hours maximum
- Total live hours = 48 hours
- Previous seasons 2021, 2020, and 2019 = 200 hours of recorded videos
Postcourse internship program [coming soon]
Next week, we will announce a new clinical research internship program for participants who have successfully completed our courses; they can join this 4-month internship program where they will be directly tutored as mini teams by Hazem S. Ghaith under the supervision of Dr. Negida to get involved in a clinical research project that will be published at least as an abstract in an international conference (and maybe a journal article, if the team is willing for that). The outcome of the international conference abstract publication is 100% guaranteed by our team. The first cohort of the internship program will extend from 15 March 2022 to 15 July 2022.